RAL Space is home to the National Satellite Test Facility (NSTF), the UK's first comprehensive set of large-scale space test facilities at a single location. The NSTF will offer a full range of purpose-built test equipment within one clean facility for satellites of up to 7 tonnes but this isn’t right for every test campaign.
In this webinar, gain an insight into our smaller-scale facilities and find out about our rich heritage in space testing from the same friendly team that run the NSTF.
In 2021 our 4.7/5 star rated test services completed:
• 53 test thermal vacuum test campaigns
• 55 dynamics test campaigns
• Campaigns for users from universities, primes, SMEs and our own internal projects
Register to join us online to take a closer look at the testing capabilities of RAL Space, find out what’s on site and why you should consider us for your next test campaign – no matter how big or small.
This webinar is open to all and designed for our complete user community:
• satellite manufacturers and supply chain – including programme teams and procurement
• satellite end customers – including government, space agencies and operators, from SME’s to large companies
Our Environmental Test team look forward to meeting you in our discussion session during the event.
Please join us on Tuesday 24th May 2022 from 15:00 – 16:00 on Zoom.
Matt Fletcher, Head of Environmental Test Division, RAL Space
Giles Case, Infrastructure Group Leader, RAL Space
Vibration/pyro shock testing
Dr Ian Horsfall, Dynamics Group Leader, RAL Space
Thermal vacuum testing
Dr Cem Omur, Thermal Vacuum Group Leader, RAL Space
Q&A facilitated by Dr Sarah Nash, NSTF Business Development Manager, RAL Space